In March, join one of our exciting Marine Wildlife Tours and discover the wonders of the Salish Sea! Whilst there is a chance to encounter whales on one of these tours, our focus is on the rich & diverse marine wildlife.
3-Hour Catamaran Whale Watching Tour
We go where the whales are! • April 1-December 31
- Adults Ages 18+
- Students Ages 13-17
- Children Ages 3-12
- Infants Ages 2 & under
Embark on a 3-hour catamaran whale watching tour in Victoria, Canada
- We go where the whales are! Take a tour of the west coast aboard a luxurious and stable expedition catamaran.
- Like the competitors who charge more, we have a 98% success rate of finding whales in peak season.
- From playful orcas to giant humpbacks, your experience is sure to be memorable.
- Suitable for all ages, including babies!
- Enjoy a 3-hour ultimate whale and marine wildlife watching tour of the Salish Sea! Sit back and relax aboard a luxurious coastal explorer as you search for killer whales, humpbacks, and other wildlife with the help of a certified captain/marine naturalist.
40 passenger capacity
Introducing our purpose built expedition catamarans, SuperCat & Kuluta, designed for the serious marine adventure seeker.
Our expedition catamarans lead the industry as the perfect whale & wildlife viewing platforms. There design improves stability in rough water creating an extremely safe and dry experience.
Twin 350Hp Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines & Arneson drives provide the perfect balance of speed, low underwater noise, high-efficiency, and economy.
With three outside viewing areas, a fully heated cabin area with washroom, indoor & outdoor seating options, and true 360 viewing, these vessels provide the ultimate combination of safety, fun, and comfort the whole family can enjoy.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER AND AVAILABILITY. CANCELLATIONS MAY OCCUR DUE TO WEATHER OR LOW NUMBERS; IF THIS OCCURS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ASAP. IT IS ADVISED TO HAVE SOME FLEXIBILITY AROUND THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR TOUR.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SWITCH VESSELS. GUESTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
What to Bring
The following items will always be helpful in making your tour a happy memory:
- Warm comfortable layers including a rain jacket.
- Camera or video camera