In March, join one of our exciting Marine Wildlife Tours and discover the wonders of the Salish Sea! Whilst there is a chance to encounter whales on one of these tours, our focus is on the rich & diverse marine wildlife.
Ultimate Marine Adventure & Whale Watching Tour
Salish Shadow Whales & Marine Adventure • Available April 1st to Dec 31
- Adults Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 13-17
- Children Ages 6 -12
Enjoy a 3-hour ultimate whale and marine wildlife watching tour of the Salish Sea!
Sit back and relax aboard a luxurious coastal explorer as you search for killer whales, humpbacks and other wildlife with the help of a certified captain/marine naturalist.
- 12 passenger capacity
- Introducing our aluminum coastal explorer, Salish Shadow, designed for the serious marine adventure seeker.
- Salish Shadow leads the industry with its 108” bottom width and beam width of 9’6. This design feature markedly improves stability in rough water creating an extremely safe and dry riding marine adventure machine.
- Twin 300Hp 4 stroke outboards provide the perfect balance of speed, low noise, high-efficiency, and economy.
- Our new vessel boasts a 55 degree bow entry for slicing through swells, and an extra-large fuel capacity for long range trips.
- With two outside viewing areas and a fully heated cabin area, this vessel provides the ultimate combination of excitement and comfort.
Please note – Salish Shadow is not suitable for children under 6 or people with serious back, neck or knee issues (please contact our office if you have any concerns).
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER AND AVAILABILITY. CANCELLATIONS MAY OCCUR DUE TO WEATHER OR LOW NUMBERS; IF THIS OCCURS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ASAP.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SWITCH VESSELS. GUESTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
What to Bring
The following items will always be helpful in making your tour a happy memory:
- Warm comfortable layers including a rain jacket.
- Camera or video camera